WELCOME! Website is in process of being built as I transfer platforms - so thank you for your patience while it reveals itself! Please feel to reach out via the contact form below.
COVID UPDATE: I am currently seeing patients via phone consultations until Mid-June, as I work through the regulatory requirements (paperwork and protocols) needed to begin seeing you in-person again. STAY TUNED!!
RELAX...your body knows how to HEAL
Emmajean's Vision: Holistic Philosophy
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST ME WITH YOUR HEALTH?
* I aim to provide professional, individualized care and hope that everyone who walks in the door will leave not only feeling better, but feeling empowered about how to change their own health.
* I am committed to providing a warm and nurturing place for growth and healing to occur. I want to hear all that my patients have to say and aim to listen, truly listen, to their fears, needs and concerns.
* I want my patients to make informed decisions regarding their health care because only then can they take responsibility for their own health and well-being.
* I use modern and ancient healing techniques to heal the whole body – the whole person – not just isolated problems and not just the disease.
* I believe in treating the body with gentle and effective techniques, naturally, and without dangerous side effects or toxic overload to the body.
“My broad and diversified background enables me to look at the person and his or her health condition from many different perspectives to provide a truly wholisitic (whole person) and holistic (natural) approach to healing.”
Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), 2009
Certified Herbalist (NCCAOM), 2009
Licensed Acupuncturist, States of New York and Idaho, 2010
Licensed Acupuncturist, State of Massachusetts, 2012
Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Colorado), 2009
Master of Science in Biology (Nutritional Biochemistry(, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 2001
Certifications in “Acupuncture for the Cancer Patient”, Memorial Sloan Kettering, 2010
Research Scientist, UCLA Center for Human Nutrition, 2005
Research Associate, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 1999
“As part of my commitment to providing my patients with the best care possible, I constantly seek out continuing education courses far beyond what is required for licensure.”
* Energy Medicine & Earth-Based Healing * Functional Medicine
* Women’s Health * Facial Rejuvenation, Anti-Aging Applications
* Cancer Support * Integrative Nutrition * Herbal Approaches
* Mindfulness Based Practices * Crystal Healing * Sound Healing
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” - Thomas Edison
Encourage your body to heal itself- with focused treatments to support, regulate, and promote the energetic flow along the body's pathways.
Needle- free options available (acupressure, tuina and gua sha, cupping, auricular acupuncture)
FACIAL REJUVENATION & SACRED BEAUTY
Let Acupuncture, Cupping and Gua Sha kick your facial and beauty routine to the next level. Who needs those aggressive anti-aging injections and treatments!
“I now have a more positive outlook on the way I live my life each day. After a few sessions of acupuncture, I felt an awakening throughout my body – the only way I can explain this is like a release of a lot of tension!”
“Acupuncture has offered me relief and a way to manage the pain I experience from my knee and hip without relying on OTC pain relievers.”
ACUPUNCTURE OF LIGHT - ENERGETIC ALIGNMENT
A chance to experience acupuncture in a multi-dimensional way , incorporating sound healing, light visualizations and crystal gridwork.
“Thanks to Emma, I have learned to recognize when my body is out of balance and how to remedy the situation either on my own or by visiting her for a little “tweaking” with the needles. Whenever I receive a treatment, regardless of the problem we are treating, I always feel 100% better and have a renewed sense of balance.”
CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE & NUTRITION CONSULTS
For those who prefer an herbal or nutritional focus for their treatment strategy.
“Emma is well versed - with excellent credentials and so much knowledge; which includes the acupuncture treatments, great advice on herbs and supplements, and most of the time she was also my counselor! “
“I am now totally medication free. My allergies are cleared, my GI issues are under control, and stress levels (moodiness & grouchy- my husband had a different term to describe my temperament) are minimized. “
GET IN TOUCH
Email me at:
Office Tel: 413-551-9199
499 Pittsfield Road (Route 7 & Holmes)
Lenox, MA 01240